Business Analyst (4 to 6years)
Engagely is an artificial intelligence based conversational product (SaaS). Our core engine uses NLP and machine intelligence to deliver intelligent conversations. We help organizations create virtual assistants, bringing in automation and insightful customer engagement.
Business Analyst will be responsible for managing the analytics assignment. The role requires good blend of functional and technical know-how and the ability to connect with the clients. The role requires good learning agility on both domain and technology front.
- Closely engage with client teams/stakeholders for business requirement gathering, project planning and execution.
- Engage with data scientists/developers on putting together required solutions as per clients’ expectations.
- Ensure coordination with Technical Team (Onsite/Offsite) teams on technical framework required for solution delivery.
- Coordinate with different teams within client’s organization.
- Conduct testing of deliveries planned and ensure proper documentation as per project requirement.
- The Analyst will be required to interact with middle and senior management executives across various businesses on a regular basis.
- Manage client relationship set the governance standards and manage expectations.
Produces reports and summaries for presentation to business users and depict data graphically for inclusion in presentations.
- Maintains records of project progress and revisions and coordinates project archival and documentation procedures.
- Learn additional technologies (like Business Intelligence, Big Data) to add value to the entire function and company.
- Must be able to convert the business problem into analytics problem.
Qualification: MBA + BE
- Experience in delivery of analytics solutions.
- Hands-on experience in Analytics projects (BI/Machine Learning/Python/R/Spark) and ability to manipulate large scale structured and unstructured datasets.
- Demonstrated excellence in client management with track record of account growth overtime.
- Excellent understanding of business models, especially in Fintech domain.
- Strong debugging, troubleshooting, and diagnostic skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills to be able to structure the right analytical solution.
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts/technologies.
- Good collaboration and communication skills.
- Strong sense of team work, ownership, and accountability.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight schedules