Enterprise Sales Consultant-Engagely (8 to 12 years’ experience)
Engagely is an artificial intelligence based conversational product (SAAS). Our core engine uses NLP andmachine intelligence to deliver intelligent conversations. We help organizations create virtual assistants, bringing in automation and insightful customer engagement. For more details please refer – www.engagely.ai
Engagely provides the perfect ground to build a strong sales consultant career in the booming field of AI. Engagely has a team of dynamic solution-sales consultants who are experts in building and selling customized Conversational AI solutions for enterprises. Engagely has established itself as a successful AIbusiness over past 6 years of its existence and has developed an expertise in consulting functions and processes as per the nuances of this nicheindustry.
The sales and purchase process of niche industries such as AI/Conversational AI is very different from thatof typical SaaS or mature IT product industry, and hence the candidate would require a strong blend of skills in business strategy, domain understanding, technology value proposition, user-journey analysis and influencing in order to make compelling cases to sell. This role involves solution designing (conversationalAI) and consultative selling as per client’s requirements and business KPIs. The ideal candidate will be responsible for architecting and executing a salesstrategy.
The person should be excited by selling into new markets, strategizing next strategy, negotiating complexdeals and beating the competitioninheadto headopportunities.We expectthis personto nurture all inboundleads and identify the right opportunities where engagely’s advanced conversational AI solutions can be implemented.
- The primary function of this role is to accelerate the growth of sales.
- Own all plans and strategies for developing business and achieving the company’s business goals. ∙ Define and execute appropriate sales strategies; business development, marketing, technical, ad operations and sales support programs to maximize sales and profitability.
- Collaborating with the leadership team to set revenue goals and company strategy and implementing a sales plan to drive revenue growth and attending key events to grow business.
- Assists in the development of the sales plan. Prepares forecasts and KPI reporting for the upper management, for use in strategic planning, financial forecasting, and budget setting.
- Land and expand – build process and funnel for manual top-down reach out, onboarding, activation, and expansion
- Evangelize the product and personally help close large deals
- Work collaboratively across teams – including Engineering, Product and Marketing
- Travel to client location to aid the field sales team to crack large deals.
- Establish the inbound lead requirements needed to meet your sales objectives
- Establish and foster partnerships and relationships with key customers both externally and internally
What to bring:
- MBA with experience in customer facing roles (8 to 12 years of exp.)
- Strategic and analytical mindset with demonstrated ability to simplify complex concepts and articulate uniquely differentiated value propositions to both technical and business audiences ∙
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job ∙
- Effective leadership, organizational, and communication skills.
- Experience of working on AI SaaS products will be a plus
- Should have proven capability to engage the client at an executive level and generate sales.