Associate Project Manager (Experience: 4 to 7 years)
Engagely is an artificial intelligence based conversational product. Our core engine uses NLP and machine intelligence to deliver intelligent conversations. We help organizations create virtual assistants, bringing in automation and insightful customer engagement.
Engagely is on the lookout for a Associate Project Manager (APM) to work alongside multi disciplinary teams that build and scale telephony platforms and products. Our ideal candidate is passionate about agile methodologies with excellent project management and collaboration skills to ensure product engineering is moving forward. You will work with engineering, product management, and other teams to implement and execute agile processes, collaborate with the platform and other product teams to define interdependencies, timelines, and overall tracking of product deliverables from an engineering standpoint of view.
- Excellent experience in project management for one or more implementation projects related to product delivery in a quick and fast paced environment
- Act as scrum master, help to adopt and executing agile practices
- Facilitating agile ceremonies, tracking action items
- Helps team write better user stories, tasks, requirements, and issues
- Help team with estimations techniques, sprint planning, and tracking
- Create dashboards to track productivity, progress, and other KPIs
- Remove obstacles for agile squads and reducing interruptions
- Negotiate scope and timelines with technical dependencies
- Get accurate briefs from the client and translate into tasks for team members with priorities and timeline plans. • Must maintain high standards of quality and thoroughness.
- Ability to think in advance about potential risks and mitigation plans.
- Ensure consistency in practices, vocabulary, and framework across teams
- Logical Thinking – Able to think analytically, use a systematic and logical approach to analyse data, problems, and situations. Must be able to guide team members accordingly.
Handle client relationship – Manage client relationship and client expectations independently, should be able to deliver results back to the client independently.
- Minimum of 8 years of relevant experience in project management and ancillary roles. • Technical: Must have a high level product understanding to collect/categorise bugs reported. • Previous experience as a SCRUM Master / Agile Coach / Tech Program Manager
- Customer Focus – Dedicated to meeting the client expectation and can lead business growth in assigned client metrics.
- Reduce/reuse -should be able to deliver the product with minimum development efforts by suggesting efficient methods/ out of the box solutions.
- Learning on the Fly – Learns quickly when facing new problems. A relentless and versatile learner, can drive for result and able to set priorities
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Excellent collaboration and risk management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills